Boat Lifts anyone? With so many different options available, it is not an easy task to choose the lift that best suits your needs. For Instance, regular piling and cable boat lifts are slow. They require a good amount of maintenance, spools and cables jam or break, etc. If you decided to buy another house, you have to buy another lift. They are not portable, you can’t take that piling lift with you. Most times they come with bunks that are not adjustable or adjust very little. As a result, this could lead to a big problem if you decide to buy a bigger boat. They also require permitting, electrical, pilings and in a lot of areas they are not even allowed. That is why we specialize in Hydraulic Boat Lifts. They are divided in two categories: Floating and stationary that sits on the ocean’s bottom.
Powerful hydraulics pull the foam-filled polyethylene floats under the boat in as little as 30 seconds with the simple press of a remote control. In the raised position, the virtually unsinkable floats are automatically secured with patented GravityLock™. The floats also make it easy to access your hull and prop for cleaning and maintenance.
Simply tie the FloatLift™ to most places you can tie your boat: slips, side-ties or even a mooring buoy. The DC system can be charged using either the solar or AC powered options. The standard rear guides and remote control make docking incredibly easy.
The FloatLift™ is designed for fresh or salt water, with an aluminum frame, stainless steel hardware, marine grade hydraulic cylinders with stainless shafts, and marine grade hoses. The rubber-capped SuperBunks™ are not only durable, but provide the ultimate in cushioned support for your hull.
Maximal Features, Minimal Design
- Level / Launch Lift In Seconds, Durable, Foam-filled Polyethylene Pontoons
- Free-floating, Portable Design, Ties With Dock Lines, Solar Or AC Power Options
- Remote Control Operated, Water Proof Remote Control Box, Low profile Design Allows Access To Hull And Prop
- Capacities Up To 36k Lbs, Min. Water Depth 12″ Under Hull
The Sunstream SunLift™ combines powerful hydraulic technology, durable components and sophisticated engineering to deliver a fast and reliable lifting and launching experience for your boat or personal watercraft. Now you can use your boat as easily as you use your car, and get out on the water more often, with more fun. Remote control with optional motor-stop and guide-on systems make operating and docking easy for even for an inexperienced skipper. Designed with the user in mind, the SunLift™ pioneered the hydraulic freestanding boat lift revolution, and is still known for its reliability, durable construction and safe design. With over sixteen years of service in salt and freshwater environments, the SunLift™ is refined and proven. Sunstream’s wide range of accessories optimizes the lift for your specific needs.
Safety, Reiability And Durable Construction
- Underwater-designed hydraulics with boot, scraper and scrubber, plus stainless rams, stainless hose fittings for fresh or salt water
- Patented SuperBunks™ are better for your hull and more durable
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum structure with stainless steel hardware
- Decorative and durable lockable fiberglass PowerPack box
- Waterproof remote control box
- Fast and quiet
- Water-resistant transmitters, and advanced remote control technology
- Patented Shallow-water roller kit requires least amount of water depth
- Solar or AC charged, with most complete line of accessories
- Patented Over-center GravityLock™ safety designed to keep boat up
- Environmentally-friendly, water-soluble hydraulic fluid
- Industry leading 3 year warranty on components as well as structure
- Models from 2,000 to 32,000 lbs, up to 6 feet of lifting range and up to 22 feet of depth
Dock-Tech Floating Lift
Dock-Tech’s flagship floating boat lift is a water displacement system that is made completely of aluminum, air tanks and stainless steel hardware. If you look at it closely, you will notice that you can walk freely around your boat. The air tanks are not on the sides of your vessel but under the decking. This lift is basically a floating dock that can submerge itself under water when you press a button.
The lift’s width and length are configurable and this is the only lift of its kind that can fir in a 10′ slip. Clients can choose just a box frame or they can choose side walks and complete walk around set up. The bunks are adjustable to any boat including pontoons and tritoons and they conform to the hull of the boat. The lift can be mounted parallel, perpendicular to a dock or in a slip. It can be mounted to any type of dock, fixed or floating.
Our Floating Lift can be operated manually or with a remote control and can come with solar power. Some of the accessories include cleats and guide posts. The capacities range from 3,800 lbs to 15k lbs. Here is a fun fact, we measured the surface temperature of our aluminum decking at the same time while measuring the temperature of a regular wooden fixed dock and composite (plastic) decking surfaces. Guess which surface was the coolest? The aluminum and by a lot. The wood and composite surfaces had a temperature of 136-137F while the aluminum decking came in at 88F.
Check out the Fabdock -Ultimate Boat Dry Dock HERE
Also, to take a look at our floating Boat Ports, please click HERE