Do you need a boat port to park your boat out of the water?
Wave Armor SLX 10 Boat Ports are Boat Floating Ports designed to be a parking spot for your boat so that you can keep her out of the water. They are also an alternative to expensive lifts or to places that do not allow lifts. Just like our floating docks, they integrate with any existing dock, seawall or structure, can stand alone or connect together to other ports. Unsinkable, built out of HD Polyethylene with built in UV protection and inner foam structure. With a built in rollers and a bow stop, our Boat Floating Ports are unique and easy to use.
These self leveling boat ports fully distribute vessel weight over full span providing excellent lift and buoyancy. The modular design allows you to expand boat port length infinitely for longer vessels. Our boat ports feature adjustable bunks to match any keel design (keeping the vessel square on the port) and heavy duty keel rollers that make boarding and off-boarding simple and smooth. No hassle and maintenance free. Their modular design is recommended for boats that are 18′ to 30′ in length.
- Thick and Rugged, Roto-Molded Polyethylene Construction
- EPS Foam-Filled Cavity
- Modular Design (for unlimited length)
- Molded-In, Tan Textured Deck Surface
- Molded-In, H-Beam Side Connection System
- Heavy-Duty Keel Rollers (Additional Rollers Available)
- Pin Connection System
- Perimeter Attachment Points
- Adjustable Bunks with Bunk Rollers
- Centering Entrance Bumpers
- Keel Rests
- Port Length: 24 Feet Long
- Port Width: 10 Feet Wide
- Weight: 1,552 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 7,500 Lbs
Also, please check out our PWC / Jet Ski Floating Ports and Floating Docks by clicking HERE
If your boat is heavier than 7,500 lbs or have more than one outboard engine, please look at our hydraulic, floating boat lifts HERE.